Thriving Woman Toolkit
October 9 - November 13, 2017. 6 weeks of emotional resiliency study and practice for women
In this small group online training, you'll be guided through the terrain of some of the biggest challenges we, as women, face. You'll gather with likeminded women to use awareness, mindfulness, self-compassion, wisdom and contemporary psychology to frame your experience, demystify your emotional responses, respond kindly and compassionately, and move back into your life with more grounding and confidence.
Each week will offer:
- a live 2-hour meeting with Kristy and the Thriving Woman Toolkit tribe to practice and share in community;
- articles, videos, downloadable exercises and books for further reading;
- unlimited email support from Kristy.
Over 6 weeks we'll explore:
- bringing loving awareness to sensation, emotions and stories and learning to tap into the wisdom of my body
- uncovering core values and setting goals to bring more meaning to my life
- understanding and tending to the fears of my inner critic and getting perspective on what honor, integrity, and right living look like for me
- giving permission to be my most amazing self through being drawn to love rather than driven by fear
- exploring perfectionism and getting real about my special place in the world
- learning that it's not through controlling myself and my environment that I make a valuable impact - it's by identifying my strengths and leaving some stuff to grace, impermanence, their own outcomes, the creativity of others
- exercising anger and relying on sensation, emotion, and intuition to identify my territory and make my boundaries clear
- unpacking shame and finding my tribe
- moving away from that which does not welcome me and toward those who belong to me (and I to them)
If you have not worked with Kristy before, please sign up for a free introductory chat with Kristy before enrolling in this course so that we can make sure this is the right program for you, given your intentions and needs.
Kristy is founder and CEO of HeartWorks Training (www.kristyarbon.com), offering online and in-person mindfulness, self-wisdom and self-compassion courses. She is also the Coordinator for Live Online Mindful Self-Compassion for the Center for Mindful Self-Compassion, online learning consultant for the Institute for Meditation and Psychotherapy, a teacher with the Aura meditation app, and she worked with Susan Kaiser-Greenland to develop her online mindfulness-oriented InnerKids Professional Development Program. She previously worked as manager at the Barre Center for Buddhist Studies in Massachusetts.
Kristy holds a Bachelor of Social Work and is a Certified Mindful Self-Compassion teacher and the main Live Online MSC teacher for the Center for Mindful Self-Compassion. She teaches and offers lectures and workshops on mindfulness, self-wisdom and self-compassion in the US, Australia, New Zealand and South East Asia. Her work is grounded in Mindful Self-Compassion, Internal Family Systems, Brené Brown's shame resilience work, feminine archetypes and Buddhist philosophy. She is originally from South Australia, and currently lives with her American husband in St Louis, Missouri.
Her motto: "I learn so that I can teach and I teach so that I can learn!"